Have you purchased any of our merchandise, attended one of our events, joined our Facebook page, or shared our story and mission with somebody else? If so, you are a supporter! But, for those of you who are wanting to make a greater investment of your time or money to help others who have been affected by cancer, take a few minutes to consider any and all of the following ways to help us “Kick Cancer’s Butt One Lap at a Time”.
Do you have another idea, tell us about it – the impact and possibilities are limitless!
*Make a cash donation in any amount. Every dollar counts!
*Donate items for raffle and silent auction to use throughout the year
- Race car panels
- Gift certificates
- Old helmets or driving suits
- Die casts
Any and all items will be used and are greatly appreciated!
- Printing services (photos, photo cards, posters, fliers, thank you cards, business cards
- Marketing needs (banners, easel, plastic display stands, etc.)
- Assist with media and/or track publicity
- Partnership access
- Plastic totes for transportion of merchandise
- Office supplies (ink cartridges, paper, labels, laminating sheets, tape, etc.)
- Food or beverages for a fund-raising or gifting event
- Silent auction prizes and give-a-ways for use at fund-raising events
- Embroidery services
- Photography services
- Provide a location to host an event
These items are just as important and help every dollar raised go further!
Plan An Event:
Plan an event or fund-raising activity at your track, a local business, or in your community:
- Karsyn’s Krusader night at a track near you
- Pass the helmet
- Fan walk
- Driver dunk tank
- Cookout or tailgate (charge for admission or meal)
- Silent auction at a racing banquet
- 50/50 ticket sales
- Kid’s Club Activities
- Create a fund-raising competition or challenge amongst series, class, team, driver, etc.
- Donate a portion or percentage of prize money earned on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis
- Plan a golf, baseball, basketball, or any other sporting tournament and donate proceeds
The list goes on and on . . . any other fun and unique event or opportunity you can think of makes a difference!
*Planning an event or activity is as easy as sending a $50 refundable deposit with a completed external event form outlining your event or activity to Karsyn’s Krusaders, PO Box 2851, Waterloo, IA 50704 for approval.
The external event form can be requested by emailing [email protected] or by calling (319) 239-4737.
Participate in an Event:
Participate in an event or activity coordinated by Karsyn’s Krusaders or its partners:
- Fan walks
- Driver challenges
- Visit Pizza Ranch during a Karsyn’s Krusaders tip night
- Gather a team for “Wacky Bowling for Kids’ Cancer” (January/February)
- Donate items to KK to be used throughout the year for raffle and silent auction items
- Sell KK gear at your track
- Volunteer (work events, sell shirts, make phone calls, send letters, etc.)
- The list goes on and on…
Track or Promoter Krusader
- Allow Karsyn’s Krusaders to set up sales booth to sell merchandise at no cost
- Allow Karsyn’s Krusaders representatives access to tracks at no cost
- Promote organization through announcement(s) during race night activities